Celebrate the world of possibilities offered through libraries next week.
The Timmins Public Library is offering virtual events for Ontario Public Library Week Oct. 18 to 24.
The activities are open to all library card holders. If you don't have one, stop by the Timmins or South Porcupine branch to register for free.
Next week's events are:
- Oct. 19 - Nov. 1 — Together We Read: Ontario on the OverDrive/Libby App. It's a digital book for Coming Up for Air by Sarah Leipciger.
- Oct. 20, 10:30 a.m. — L'heure de conte on Facebook
- Oct. 21 — Yoga Reads on Facebok. It's a book talk promoting yoga books and DVDs for children and tweens. It's for people ages six and up.
- Oct. 22, 10:30 a.m. — Storytime on Facebook for ages two to four years.
- Oct. 23, 2 p.m. — Brent and Sarah Virtual Magic Show on Facebook. the one-of-a-kind virtual comedy and magic show is for ages four and up.
You can find the Timmins Public Library on Facebook here.