Public Health Ontario reported 857 new COVID cases today for Sept. 11.
The latest updates noted 756 recoveries and eight new deaths. There were seven deaths that occurred more than one month ago also reported today.
The Sept. 11 update provided by the province's public health agency also reported the following data:
- 499 of today's cases were unvaccinated people, 80 were partially vaccinated, and 211 were fully vaccinated. The remaining 67 cases were people with unknown vaccine status.
- 6,209 active, lab-confirmed cases, up from 6,123 yesterday.
- 363 COVID-positive people are currently hospitalized in Ontario.
- Included in the hospitalized cases not in the ICU are 159 unvaccinated people, 12 partially vaccinated people, and 42 fully vaccinated people.
- There are 154 COVID-positive patients in intensive care, plus another 26 patients who no longer test positive for COVID-19.
- Included in the ICU cases are 103 unvaccinated people, eight partially vaccinated people, and 15 fully vaccinated people.
- 94 COVID patients are on ventilators and another 20 patients on ventilators no longer test positive for COVID-19.
- 10,152,637 Ontarians have been fully vaccinated
- The province reported 26,268 tests were processed yesterday, resulting in a 3.5 per cent positivity rate.
- Provincial labs have processed 17.5 million tests to date.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 573,835 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 558,021 recoveries and 9,605 deaths.
For more on the province's breakdown of vaccination status, click here.