District School Board Ontario North East has named its school leaders for the 2018/19 school year.
The list of the staffing appointments and transfers for principals and vice principals, as well as lead positions was announced today.
“I look forward to working with all of our leaders in their new assignments,” said Lesleigh Dye, director of education in a statement.
For Timmins school, the leaders are:
• Timmins Centennial Public School - principal Tanya Vincze, vice principal Christy Lafontaine
• W.E. Miller Public School – principal Rosemary Quinn, vice principal Stephanie Clement
• Golden Avenue Public School – principal Mary-Anne Nielsen
• Timmins High and Vocational School – principal Greg Vincze, vice principals Doug Turcotte and Shawn Donovan
• Pinecrest Public School – principal Al McLean
• R. Ross Beattie Public School – principal Kristi Couture, vice principal Jamie Johnston
• Bertha Shaw Public School – principal Jeremy Hall
• Schumacher Public School – principal Kelly Pearce
• Roland Michener Secondary School – principal Kirsten Elvestad, vice principal Jody Pecore
Chad Mowbray will be the lead for innovation, K to 12 and literacy and numeracy 7 to 12. Student success lead is Lisa Yee, Lisa Innes the indigenous lead, and Patricia Chertow special education lead. Lynda Mitchell is the lead for FSL, K to 12/early years/literacy and numeracy K to 6.