Skip to content

Good morning, Timmins!

USED 2021-07-19 GM10 MH

Current Weather

Smoke

Smoke

25.9°C

Pressure
101.6 falling
Visibility
8.1 km
Dewpoint
15.7 °C
Humidity
53%
Wind
SW 10 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
8 PM
25°C
Sunny
Today
9 PM
24°C
Clear
Today
10 PM
23°C
Clear
Today
11 PM
22°C
Clear
Tomorrow
12 AM
21°C
Clear
Tomorrow
1 AM
20°C
Clear
Tomorrow
2 AM
19°C
Clear
Tomorrow
3 AM
18°C
Clear
Tomorrow
4 AM
17°C
Clear
Tomorrow
5 AM
16°C
Clear
Tomorrow
6 AM
17°C
Sunny
Tomorrow
7 AM
18°C
Sunny

7 Day Forecast

A few clouds

Tonight

16 °C

Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Local smoke. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.


Chance of showers

Thursday

28 °C

Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Local smoke. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 32. UV index 6 or high.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

16 °C

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 16.


Rain

Friday

21 °C

Rain. High 21.


Rain

Friday night

8 °C

Rain. Low 8.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

22 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

11 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 11.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

26 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

19 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Monday

26 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 26.


Chance of showers

Monday night

14 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

24 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.


Yesterday

Low
8.0 °C
High
22.2 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
10.3 °C
High
23.9 °C
Average
17.1 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:04 AM
Sunset
8:59 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2001 32.8 C
Min 1972 1.1 C
Rainfall 2003 15.0 mm
Snowfall 1955 0.0 cm
Precipitation 2003 15.0 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data