Skip to content

Good morning, Timmins!

USED 2020-07-27 Good Morning MH
The pavilion at Bannerman Park in Porcupine. Maija Hoggett/TimminsToday


Light Drizzle

Light Drizzle

3.7°C

Pressure
100.9 rising
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
3.1 °C
Humidity
96%
Wind
NNW 10 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Today

4 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this morning and then to 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 4. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tonight

-1 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 1. Wind chill minus 5 overnight.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Friday

5 °C

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 5. Wind chill minus 5 in the morning. UV index 2 or low.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Friday night

-3 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 3.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Saturday

6 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

-1 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

9 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

2 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

12 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.


Chance of showers

Monday night

6 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.


Rain

Tuesday

13 °C

Rain. High 13.


Periods of rain

Tuesday night

6 °C

Periods of rain. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

12 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.


Yesterday

Low
5.5 °C
High
11.8 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
2.0 °C
High
12.7 °C
Average
7.4 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:25 AM
Sunset
7:05 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1955-2011 1971 25.0 C
Min 1955-2011 1974 -4.4 C
Rainfall 1955-2009 1968 12.7 mm
Snowfall 1955-2009 1981 10.8 cm
Precipitation 1955-2009 1968 12.7 mm
Snow On Ground 1955-2010 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data