Skip to content

Good morning, Timmins!

USED 2019-07-08 Good Morning3 MH
Maija Hoggett/TimminsToday

Today we will have showers, and risk of a thunderstorm in the morning.

Winds will become northwest at 20 km/h to 40 near noon.

Expect a high of 22C and with the humidex it will feel like 27C.

Tonight, skies will be clear and winds will continue to gust in the evening.

There will be a low of 8C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.

 



Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

26.3°C

Pressure
101.7 falling
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
14.0 °C
Humidity
46%
Wind
SSW 14 km/h
Gust
31 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Chance of showers

Today

27 °C

Increasing cloudiness near noon. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 27. Humidex 32. UV index 6 or high.


Periods of drizzle or rain

Tonight

17 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 17.


Chance of showers or drizzle

Sunday

28 °C

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 34. UV index 6 or high.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

19 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Monday

25 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25.


Chance of showers

Monday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


Sunny

Tuesday

26 °C

Sunny. High 26.


Clear

Tuesday night

13 °C

Clear. Low 13.


Sunny

Wednesday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Clear

Wednesday night

11 °C

Clear. Low 11.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

28 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

29 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 29.


Yesterday

Low
10.8 °C
High
28.0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
10.0 °C
High
23.6 °C
Average
16.8 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:10 AM
Sunset
8:52 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1955-2011 2005 32.4 C
Min 1955-2011 1962 2.8 C
Rainfall 1955-2009 1980 26.4 mm
Snowfall 1955-2009 1955 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1955-2009 1980 26.4 mm
Snow On Ground 1955-2011 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data