Coordinator - Product Management
||Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
|OLG Site or Facility:
||Foster Drive Office
|Number of Positions:
|Length of Contract:
||Instant Products & Operations
|Posting Expiry Date:
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Coordinator – Product Management
Reporting to the Senior Manager INSTANT Product Management, the Coordinator Product Management is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Product Management department’s activities, primarily supporting the INSTANT and Sports Marketing departments.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and process departmental requisitions, purchase orders, receiving, invoices, accruals and budget reports ensuring all expenditures are appropriately authorized, tracked, coded and processed.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare and process expense reports in accordance with OLG policies
- Schedule meetings and coordinate appropriate set up (Skype links, conference calls, audio/visual requirements etc.) ensuring business priorities are considered.
- Receive and upload all ticket art from Ticket Printers, liaise with sales team, marketing teams and external partners for any and all errors. Manage and update Ticket Art Database.
- Manage, update and design INSTANT ticket layout for Monthly Planogram.
- Coordinate and track merchandise inventory from OLG to vendors. Review and approve associated invoices and submit for payment.
- Conduct research related to new game name searches, work with internal stakeholders to facilitate approvals and communicate updates.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Office Administration, Business etc. or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an office/business administration type role performing calendar management, coordinating meeting room/equipment set-up, requisitioning, receiving, inventory and budget tracking, making travel arrangements, preparing and processing expense reports arrangements etc.
- Understanding of marketing principles including product, promotions, merchandising, advertising, market research and communications channels.
- Understanding of general consumer and technology trends is required and understanding of product or the gaming industry and competition is a strong asset.
- Proficient with MS Office Word Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database Management. Experience using PeopleSoft Financials is an asset.
- Strong written communication skills with focus on accuracy, attention to detail including spelling, grammar and the ability to draft and edit documents.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills including a professional business manner when dealing with internal and external stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Effective critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze information and use good judgment to solve problems and complete work.
- Must be highly organized and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on November 28, 2019.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.