BRANCH/DEPARTMENT: Timmins Member Services
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager, Member Services/Manager, Member Services
JOB POSTING #: 21-30
POSTING DATE: Friday, April 9, 2021
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide exemplary member service by serving all members professionally and efficiently, while recognizing the appropriate time to proactively position YNCU products and services to create a positive member experience and improve member loyalty.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets members and provides exemplary member service in a professional, accurate and timely fashion
- Accurately process a full range of Member transactions (including cash holdings, bank deposits, bill listings and foreign exchange) following policy and procedures, as well as meeting sales referral goals and consistently providing quality customer service in a professional manner.
- Has the ability to problem solve and assist members on the first interaction
- Strict adherence to FINTRAC, and all other reporting requirements and risk management protocols
- Thorough knowledge of products and services and the responsibility to keep up on the features and benefits in order to make qualified referrals to Wealth Management and Retail Sales Departments.
- Maintain member and staff confidentiality at all times
- Candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience including sales, cash handling, solid computer skills along with customer service sales experience, and a demonstrated willingness to upgrade skills and education.
- Post-secondary education in business, business administration, finance, accounting or related field or a high school diploma with at least two (2) years of related financial service experience
- Working knowledge of job specific skills, products, services, and systems
- Working knowledge of YNCU policies and procedures
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Must be bondable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively problem solve and make decisions as well as manage conflicting priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook as well as job related software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Communicate is a manner that is professional, respectful, effective and timely
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively as a team member and actively contribute to team successes across YNCU
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and build trust with others and remain open to ideas
- Ability to embrace and manage change
- Provide exceptional member and internal client service in every interaction and at every touchpoint
- Be self-motivated, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information
Your Neighbourhood Credit Union will provide accommodations for persons with disabilities, where needed, to support their participation in our recruitment process.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com