Personal Support Workers Needed in Timmins ON
107 Wilson St.
from 10:00 AM to 4:00PM
CarePartners is currently seeking Personal Support Workers (internal reference: Community Support Worker) for community work in our Personal Support and Homemaking program. We are looking for energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to help clients in our community, with activities of daily living. This position requires someone to perform special functions under the Supervision of a RN or RPN/Supervisor.
PSW certificate, HCA, Personal Attendant, Home Support III Certificate or DSW Diploma required.
Bring in your resume, We will be conducting on the spot interviews.
Refreshments will be available
- Competitive wages PLUS Ministry of Health Wage Enhancement
- Flexibility in establishing work schedule Uniform Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through LifeWorks
- Access to Perkopolis (Canadian’s Discount Program)
- Paid multi-day orientation, including in-class and in-field training
- Skills training (ongoing opportunities)
- Supportive Leadership team
- 24/7 On-Call Support
- Service Milestone Recognition Program
For more information and to apply send resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-886-4172 X 5219