Northside Mazda is recruiting a reliable, qualified Licensed Technician. We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers and employees and we continue to be leaders in the automotive industry. We provide a positive work environment with a well-equipped, professional hi-tech service facility. Individuals should have a passion for the importance of quality workmanship with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles for emission and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
We offer an opportunity for growth, competitive wages-including salary plus bonus, and comprehensive benefits are available.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.