ESCAPE CONGESTION AND GRID LOCK… BRING EM’ BACK TO THE SAULT.
Good jobs are here in hospitality at The Sault’s Gathering Place…. THE WATER TOWER INN
*Win FREE dinners per month for a year if you recommend a future employee for these positions.
THE WATER TOWER INN is looking for a
KITCHEN MANAGER AND/OR CHEF
We are known as the Sault’s Gathering Place with a vibrant collection of Food and Beverage and meeting facilities. We operate three kitchens within The Water Tower Inn property: Casey’s Grill Bar, The Water Tower Pub and The Pavilion Conference and Event Centre.
Working with our senior management team, we seek a qualified Chef to manage the kitchens, benefiting from several dedicated leaders who know a lot about producing great food for our many guests. The chef will bring menu development skills and training to the Inn to sustain and expand our opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understands and applies a systems managed operation to achieve consistent results.
- Motivates dedicated kitchen and business staff, and develops and encourages opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Ability to dig deep to find innovative solutions to food cost controls while working with skilled support staff.
- Goes above and beyond to establish high level food management, cleanliness and staff health and safety conditions in our kitchens and inspires likewise.
- Understands and appreciates the Water Tower Inn's Shared Values and Beliefs.
- Red seal or higher, with a clearly defined track record of success, leading to confidence in assuming team of current staff achievers.
- Dedication and exceptionally high kitchen standards.
- Human Resources and team work intense.
- Collaborative by nature, expedient by actions.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Heather Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Kitchen Manager and/or Chef in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interested but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Free dinner offer is valued at $50 per dinner for 2 people per month and is conditional on duration of employment following hiring. We reserve the right to modify or refuse offer at our discretion.