Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
ABOUT US: We are a progressive family business that has grown to become one of the largest integrated distributors of Esso and Mobil products in Canada. We are an Esso retailer and wholesaler of gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, commercial lubricants and propane. We serve communities throughout Ontario and regions in British Columbia.
McDougall Energy Inc. was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the last 6 years in a row. Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for an experienced Delivery Driver to join our team in our Timmins operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid DZ license with a minimum of two years driving experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem solving skills.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.