We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Administrative Lead (Temporary)
The Administrative Lead provides executive leadership while overseeing the administrative operations of the clinic and is accountable to the Board of Directors. The position is responsible for liaising with and reporting to the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and other health service partners in the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or a similar field required
- Master’s Degree would be an asset
- Minimum five (5) years of successful experience in Healthcare Administration that includes supervision of administrative staff and health care professionals.
- Experience in working with a board of directors an asset
The successful candidate must have proven and demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- time management
- computer and network systems
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and three work related references, by mail or email no later than 4:00 pm on Wednesday March 29, 2017 to:
Wendy Payne, Board Chair
443 Northern Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 4J3
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.